meaning of casino(www.84vng.com):meaning of casino(www.84vng.com) cổng Chơi tài xỉu uy tín nhất việt nam。meaning of casino(www.84vng.com)game tài Xỉu đánh bạc online công bằng nhất,meaning of casino(www.84vng.com)cổng game không thể dự đoán can thiệp,mở thưởng bằng blockchain ,đảm bảo kết quả công bằng.

The Westlite Accommodation Bukit Minyak in Batu Kawan. Pic by: Zhafaran Nasib / The Star/ 29 January 2019.

PETALING JAYA: Westlite Accommodation Malaysia, the owner and operator of purpose-built workers’ accommodation (PBWA), plans to increase its PBWA capacity in Malaysia to cater to the growing needs of multinational companies, small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and human resource agents.

In a statement, Westlite said all its PBWA assets in Malaysia were currently in compliance with the new regulatory specifications set out in the Workers’ Minimum Standards of Housing and Amenities (Amendment) Act 2019 (Act 446).

“All the dormitories in Westlite’s portfolio in Malaysia have received the certificate of accommodation from the Department of Labour Peninsular Malaysia.”

Westlite is owned by Singapore’s Centurion Corp Ltd, which is dual-listed on the Singapore Exchange and Hong Kong Stock Exchange.

At a media briefing yesterday, Centurion Corp Ltd chief executive officer Kong Chee Min said that the group was always exploring ways to grow organically by reconfiguring spaces to increase its capacity.

As an example, Kong pointed out that the group had completed a project in Tebrau, Johor in the second quarter of its financial year ending Dec 31, 2022, which added 688 beds to its portfolio.

“With more employers including SMEs striving to comply with Act 446, we expect to see a growth in demand for high-quality, thoughtfully constructed and professionally-managed worker accommodations.

,

新2手机管理端www.hg108.vip)实时更新发布最新最快的新2代理线路、新2会员线路、新2备用登录网址、新2手机管理端、新2手机版登录网址、新2皇冠登录网址。

,

“This would also benefit the human resource agents who now need to ensure that they are adequately housing the foreign workers who they bring into Malaysia,” Kong said.

Owing to the reconfiguration works for Act 446, the group’s bed count capacity in Malaysia had reduced to 25,099 beds as at June 30, 2022.

The group’s Malaysian portfolio, comprising eight accommodation properties scattered across Johor, Penang and Selangor, contributes almost 8% to its total revenue or S$7mil (RM22.6mil) for the first half of its financial year 2022 (1H22).

According to the group, these states have the highest number of foreign workers in the manufacturing sector, contributing about 35% of the country’s estimated two million foreign workforce.

“The company serves organisations from diverse industries and possesses more than 1,490 customers in both Singapore and Malaysia, ranging from construction, oil and gas, manufacturing, marine, engineering, commercial, service and others,” it said in the statement.

A huge chunk of the group’s revenue comes from Singapore itself, making up a total of 67% of the group’s total revenue or S$61mil (RM197.3mil) for 1H22. In Singapore, the group manages a portfolio of about 33,898 beds across nine operating PBWA assets.

Centurion Corp Ltd head of corporate communications David Phey said 70% of the group’s revenue was derived from workers’ accommodation, while the remaining 30% came from student accommodation in 1H22.

usdt收款平台声明:该文看法仅代表作者自己,与本平台无关。转载请注明:新2手机管理端:Westlite to increase workers’ accommodation capacity in Malaysia
发布评论

分享到:

估佢唔到 杨学德
1 条回复
  1. usdt交易(www.usdt8.vip)
    usdt交易(www.usdt8.vip)
    (2022-12-09 00:31:46) 1#

    国家游泳中央奥林匹克竞赛大厅的冰壶冰面。新华社记者张晨霖摄挺好看的,比较喜欢

发表评论

◎欢迎参与讨论,请在这里发表您的看法、交流您的观点。